For our children, we want the best. Often, parents do not wait for mercy from the authorities, but they collect money for the whole yard to create the most useful game and development space for the kids. This also applies to small towns and villas, where there is no full-fledged children's playground nearby. It is possible to build it with one's own hands, as it is rather unnecessary to purchase completely finished children's game complexes and not everyone's pocket. However, some types of equipment are preferable to still buy if you care about the safety of children in the recreation area.
What is recommended to install on a playground?
• Sandboxes. It is quite easy to make them with your own hands: for this you need to dig a recess about 20 cm, which is filled with stones and is well trammed, they will serve as drainage. The sandboxes are made of smooth sanded boards, and then fill up the necessary amount of sand depending on the size.
• A game house is usually made of boards or bars, although in principle, any material that is safe for children can be used as a framework. It is possible to decorate it anyway, it is useful to involve children of junior and middle school age who will express their wishes and will immediately help them to realize them, showing their imagination. Instead of a house in your area there may be a shawl or even a whole fortress.
• Swing Independently, simple unpretentious swings can be constructed for one season: for example, in the form of a car tire, which are fixed on a solid rope to a tree branch. With the help of a board and a wooden deck, it is easy to make swings-balancers, on which children like to ride so much: the log drops into the ground, and the board is fixed with ropes. However, if you want a durable metal structure, it's best to buy baby swings in the store and install them in the yard. It is important to observe the correct installation technology: the bases should not be simply dug into the ground, but placed in special pits at a depth of at least 35 cm and filled with cement.
• Children's Carousels. Like a swing, this ride is not easy for yourself if you do not have the proper skills. Therefore, we recommend that children's carousels be purchased from the manufacturer.
• Street simulators are necessary for children to develop the first children's sports skills. On your own, you can make a crossbar for pulling up, tennis table, hang a basketball basket or stretch a net for volleyball.
A slide and sports items for the playground
Some types of equipment simply can not be manufactured on their own. These include children's slides. They must meet the safety requirements, have a smooth slope with the sides, a comfortable ladder for lifting with handrails. Grig offers a lot of ready-made grits of the budget segment that will decorate the home-made playground.
If you intend to equip children's playgrounds for a torch, you should not experiment with home-made structures: it is better to install pre-made shells made of durable metal and complying with standards. Get street sports simulators for basic exercises and a special rubberized coating for children's playgrounds - and you will have a mini-stadium for outdoor workouts. Professional equipment will not be so expensive if you buy all the items from the manufacturer, and this investment will definitely pay off - because the more time and energy the teens devote to sport, the less they remain on bad habits and other unwanted activities. Take care of the future of your children in advance!